You are required to have an ISU Net ID and ISU e-mail account to take Iowa State University Distance Education courses.
Got a question?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All billing is electronic, therefore you will not receive a paper statement or bill. You will be notified in an e-mail that your bill has been posted to AccessPlus. The e-mail includes a link for you to follow to view your bill. Since all information, including your grades, are posted via AccessPlus, it's important that you establish this account as soon as possible. ISU policy requires that communication is done by e-mail.
To establish your AccessPlus account:
1. Go to http://www.it.iastate.edu/
2. Under Sign-Ons click on AccessPlus.
3. The Login Method is a drop down menu. Click the arrow and choose your SSN.
4. If you have never used AccessPlus, your default password will be your birth month and birth date in 4 digit format. For example, January 1 would be 0101. When you get past the first screen you will be asked to pick a new password.
5. Once you log in with your new password you will find the link to your ISU ID # in the upper left hand corner. You will need that number to register for your ISU-NET ID (email).
If you have any trouble, please refer to the "FAQ" button for help or call the HELP line at 515-294-4000.
Establish your ISU NET-ID (email address)
Students who are reimbursed by either ISU or an outside company can submit a form to defer allowable charges to become due 30 days after grades are posted. Please visit the Employer Reimbursement Payment Option page for further information.